Shawnee County SNAP-Ed is offering
Free Nutrition Classes
Overwhelmed by Adulting? Let Us Help!
If you qualify for an EBT card (even if you don't have one) these classes are offered to you for free.
Classes include 6 weekly lessons and can cover such topics as:
- Basic Nutrition and Cooking Skills
- Recipes for quick, low-cost meals
- Preventing Foodborne Illness
- Simple ways be active
- Portion control
- Buying the best for less
- Making Smart Drink Choices
- Choosing More Fruits and Vegetables in Your Diet
FREE incentives for attending
Resistance bands, spray bottles, shopping bags, pedometers, vegetable peeler/brush, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons.